Monday 15 August 2011

Whats this all about then?

Welcome to my first post on my new blog. I have been intending to get this up and running for some time and now that time is come. The intention of this Blog is to share God's Word as revealed in the Bible; to share what He is revealing to me through his Word and by his Holy Spirit. If you're interested in a little Greek (Koine), you will find some here as I continue to learn and share that. What you will not find here will be any "ear-tickling" type teachings (2 Tim 4:3). The Church is weighed down with this type of teaching and I for one have suffered enough under it and I refuse to participate. Which leads us to the title of this blog.

I have decided upon the title because I think there comes a time for many of us that we just have to say enough of "playing" church; enough of tickling ears; its time for us to follow Jesus' example (Luke 9:51), heed the upward call, and steadfastly set our faces toward Jerusalem, so if you're interested in the full counsel of the Word, check back often, Amen!

No comments: